The best sunglasses for kids are those which provide the best sun protection.
UV Protection – Children’s sunglasses should block most of sun’s harmful rays.
Comfortable Fit – A perfect fit is important for better protection and safety, especially for younger kids. Sunglasses should stay in place during active play.
Durability – Flexibility is important for active kids especially in sports. Frames and lenses made of high impact materials prevent any breakages and injuries.
What does JAN & JUL offer?
JAN & JUL Kids sunglasses are specially designed for younger children:
- 100% UVA UVB sun protection.
- Adjustable comfortable strap keeps the glasses in place.
- Flexible and durable TPEE frames that can survive strong little fingers.
- UV 400 polarized shatter-resistant lenses to minimize glare and for longer use.
- BPA, Phthalate and PVC free. Conforms to all CPSIA standards.
Check out Skin Cancer Foundation’s page on choosing the best sunglasses for kids.